Watermelon, which is among the preferences of dieters and healthy eaters thanks to the fact that one serving is 60 calories, has very important benefits.
Watermelon, which is a good way to get over sweet crises in the lightest way, provides natural protection against many ailments, from obesity to heart disease.
Watermelon is a low calorie miraculous fruit that contains many vitamins and minerals as well as its water and sugar content. Watermelon, which is one of the indispensable fruits of the summer months, also helps in weight control. In addition, watermelon is a fruit that should be especially preferred to prevent sweet crises. Dietitians gave information about the benefits of watermelon.
60 calorie vitamin store
Watermelon; It is a good source for vitamin C (16 mg), pantothenic acid, biotin, potassium (230 mg), vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, copper, magnesium. A serving, a watermelon of 200 grams, is also a good dietary nuisance with 60 calories. 200 grams of watermelon contains 15 grams of carbohydrates, 0.80 grams of fiber and 8 milligrams of lycopene.
Kidney patients should not eat without consulting a doctor
All kinds of vegetables and fruits are considered the secret of long life. Many studies link the consumption of vegetable foods such as watermelons to obesity, diabetes, decreased overall mortality rates, and decreased cancer and heart disease. But watermelon is one of the fruits with a high potassium content. For this reason, in those with potassium restrictions, the consumption of kidney patients should be under the control of nutritionists.
Benefits of watermelon
- One serving of watermelon meets 16 percent of daily vitamin C needs.
- Watermelon regulates blood pressure and controls blood pressure.
- Cancer is a wary food. It helps to reduce side effects in cancer cases
- It prevents fat accumulation in the body.
- Protects the heart by neutralizing free radicals and reducing oxidative stress.
- It is a very good antioxidant.
- Regulates digestion and prevents constipation, indigestion.
- It is a cure for thirst.
- It strengthens memory thanks to the choline it contains.
- Reduces muscle aches and reduces recovery time.
- Moisturizes the skin and improves hair cells.