What are the benefits of lemon water? What is lemon water good for? Why is pH balance important? 20 very good reasons to consume lemons…
What kind of food is lemon?
Lemon is a fruit from the citrus family. Therefore, it is a fruit rich in vitamin C. Lemon, like other fruits and vegetables, contains plenty of vitamins, minerals and compounds called phyto chemicals. Due to its strong aroma, it adds a nice taste to salads and food. Lemon is a food rich in magnesium and copper.
Blood flow is accelerated by the effect of lemon consumption to expand blood vessels. This has a positive effect on cardiovascular health. Lemon is important for the health of the liver with its vascular opening feature. If we drink lemon juice immediately when we wake up in the morning, it will activate our digestive system. Lemon water, which is drunk regularly in the morning, helps keep your bowel movements organized.
Lemon water delays aging!
Due to the citric acid in it, it increases enzyme activity and cleanses the liver, thus accelerating the excretion of toxin substances. The accumulation of toxic substances in the body causes loss of elasticity in your skin, increases wrinkles. Lemon water has a great effect against aging. There is some research that suggests that vitamin C plays a role in metabolizing fat in the body.
A study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition indicates that participants who took sufficient amounts of vitamin C increased fat burning during exercise. Researchers say that those who take sufficient amounts of vitamin C may have lower body mass index levels. Vitamin C alone is not debilitating, but those who consume enough vitamin C during exercise also lose less weight because they have better fat burning.
You can add cinnamon to add a nice smell and flavor to your lemon juice, which supports your diet. Cinnamon, which helps control blood sugar, which has been proven by research, will also help you lose weight while controlling your appetite.
Is pH balance important? What should the water be like?
The most important point highlighted in the drinkable water guide published by the World Health Organization (WHO) is that the pH of water has no effect on human health. According to studies, it is the balance that is important for our body. Excessive acidic or excessive alkaline water has a negative effect on human health.
Lemon, with its rich compounds, can provide health benefits beyond weight loss. So let’s not miss the lemon from our tables!
20 very good reasons to drink lemon water:
1) With its rich electrolytes (potassium, calcium and magnesium), it waters every corner of the body with its wonderful.
2) It is the liver’s favorite. It helps it produce more enzymes than all food.
3) Cleanses and purifies the liver from toxins. So lemon water is a super detox drink.
4) Strengthens the immune system.
5) Supports the miracle of self-healing of the body.
6) Lemon water raises serotonin. Turns mode into happiness.
7) Lemon water releases stress. It overcomes all anxiety, negative delusions and even depression.
8) Good for brain. It stimulates attention.
9) Eliminates metabolism and digestive problems. The body absorbs nutrients better. That, of course, means losing weight.
10) It also provides appetite control with its pectin fiber content.
11) Prevents bone loss.
12) Melts kidney stone, gallstones, pancreatic stones and calcium accumulations.
13) Lemon water; it cleanses the blood, the veins, the arteries.
14) Good for high blood pressure. People with low blood pressure may need to be careful. For low blood pressure, it is recommended to add Himalayan or sea salt to lemon water.
15) Alleviates infections.
16) Lemon water dilutes uric acid accumulated in the joints. It’s good for joint pain and knees.
17) It is also good for toothaches and gum diseases.
18) Lemon water refreshes and rejuvenates the whole body.
19) It is a great antioxidant. It supports collagen production of the skin. Lines, sagging disappear.
20) Lemon water raises the body’s pH in the direction of alkaline. It ensures that the body remains at high pH level for a long time. Higher pH levels cause diseases to not live in the body. Even cancer can’t live in an alkaline environment.